A p3nis is there for 2 reasons. To urinate from, and to have intercourse with a partner. Those qualities, are the reasons why some women hate men.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 21 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Health

dont listen to her fred... she don't know us *looks in pants*

Best Answer

...., effs why did I even try?

Best Answer

*shrugs* ;)..

Best Answer

it does have feelings you rub it to long it spitsat you that should tell you somehing

Best Answer

you sound just like my wife....

Best Answer

hahaha, that made me giggle. Sorry. Being serious now.

Best Answer

the only thing pathetic is you being on here

Best Answer

aaww did I hurt its feelings? Grow the **** up.

Best Answer

why dont you shut the hell up ohh by the way your a phony those pics on your profile sure as hell arent you- you probably look like rosie odonnell

Best Answer

THERE NOT MEANT TO BE ME! I ALWAYS TELL DESPERATE GUYS THERE NOT ME, AND THEY ALWAYS THINK IT IS. There celebrities which I enjoy to see on the big screen. You're Welcome.

Best Answer

its more like you wish you looked like them but in reality your look like rosie odonell big nasty thing

Best Answer

no they are people admire. Hey, look. Its not my fault you have mummy and daddy issues :(. I advise you and you're penis to shove you're heads up you're @ss. Like a disgrace to the human race.

Best Answer

the only disgrace is you actually trying to be human and the only thing that u get off on is the ol vibrator cause sure as hell no guy would want a butt ugly nasty attitude of a waste of space that u are.Please do the world a favor and jump off so some strving people will have food to eat instead of u wasting it on u self

Best Answer

I said that penises dont have feelings and you act like they do. You're lonely, you're desperate and you're annoying. I advise you to kill yourself. The only thing you're doing is making a fool of yourself, haven't you realized everyone else has made civilized answers? You're the only one that got offended here. Get a life.

Best Answer

well, technically, they do have feelings. If they didn't, I doubt any of us would be here. ..same thing goes with the vaj. Honestly, I hear more women talk about the relationship men have with their peckers as if the ****** was a separate entity more than I hear men do it. It's just the way that one worked out. Why does it aggravate you so?

Best Answer

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS! You don't understand what its like to listen to guys, who actually BELIEVE that their penis is like a real person! I mean...., what the actual f***?! There was one guy on here acting like I actually hurt his penis. Thank-you for the answer by the way

Best Answer

If it helps any, I refer to my gf's b.reasts as the twins. Maybe its something we do to stay in character. Ego plays a huge role for us men when having se><. If we break out of character even briefly, it could bring that whole house of cards called s3xual 1nt3rcourse down on both parties. I hate to say it, but there are many ways to get around a womans crushed ego to have $ex. But once a man gets his ego crushed, that's it for baby making practice. The dual personalities may be to prevent something like that from happening.
...idk.

Best Answer

I feel like I just got kicked in the groin, Ouch.

Best Answer

shame.

Best Answer

Shame? Me? You underestimate me already.

Best Answer

no , my front tail told me he is happy when i am in the company of a female, he is hard when i am horny, he is lusty when i grope the lady, he is full and when i am filled to the bream, he likes the company of my fingers when the grip him for self abuse, he llkes it when i thrust him in the darkness of the cavern, he gets bloated when i am excited waiting to fill, he never sleeps while i sleep he keeps his slit eye open

Best Answer

Men tend to treat body parts as toys, or at the very least are less serious about it. I guess if you have a body part that looks so comical, it's difficult not to.

Best Answer

...., hahahaha. Ok. Thank-you for the giggle :)

Best Answer

i agree totally and so does my p3nis

Best Answer

......

Best Answer

*Sigh* i don't suppose you'r a troll. If so your a trolling genius

Best Answer

omg two face, love you

Best Answer

What the hell??

Best Answer

I do not care about such trivial things and i wouldnt say it has feelings but it such as heck can over ride most of my good judgment

Best Answer