My parents did not treat me nicely growing up....my mother use to lie on me to other people to always make me look bad....she use to talk behind my back and once she asked me to turn her computer off....she was writing an email to my brothers talking about how she wish I did not come over to visit her and when I come she is going to have a nervous break down...but as I was turing off the computer she did not realized she still had this letter on her computer..I forward the letter to my brothers like she wanted to never realizing that I read her letter..I spent $900 to visit her from another state..to helped her during my visit..I made sure she had everything she needed & I took her out to dinner & left her with some money...I was very hurt..I went back to my home...years later she became very sick, my brothers became very dominated over her,she became afraid of them, she died..they took her money .she trusted them & push me aside...I could not protect her from evil deeds from people.
Shellfish789 Shellfish789 36-40 14 Answers Jun 5, 2011

She who hates her own daughter may be severely impaired emotionally. She is incapable of appreciation and love. A daughter 's love may be viewed as a threat to an envious and insecure mother who is unable to reciprocate. Especially, if she's never been there for the child in the first place. Such a feeling of guilt and despair may become ground for revenge towards the loving and caring daughter. Sometimes, extreme jealousy can also play a role. Very sad! A healthy mother is supposed to love and protect her kids. Sadly, not all are healthy. Fortunately, most mothers are great. Let's pray for those who are not so well. It's not their fault that their inner pains caused them to hurt those who love them. <br />
Someday, all mothers will be perfect, and the world will be adorned with wonderful and happy humans. For now, let's forgive, love and care for all mothers because they're all doing their best.

Best Answer

i agree in everything you said..my girlfriend was molded in that way.she grew up under her mothers will...even things she dont like, she is forced to do...how sad...she love her mother even if her mother cant feel it because of the distance..but a true love of a daughter to her mother is incomparable..even do she tried and do her best just to please her, make her see the things worth to see, but everything was just a waste...now, that we are getting, we cant still feel a loving mother whom we thought a lot to be there , care us, tell us what life would be after all. and even guide us on things we never encounter in which they had..as parents, i pay a lot of respect,..we need them not because what we dont have, we need them coz they know a lot than what we knew..we need them coz in there own way we learn...my mother was incomparable to others, i may bent and kneel down becoz of emptyness, my mom never let craw;l into nothingness.he never offer an amount, but a huge bulk value of love that a mother can give!i have it, since from birth..and until now, my mom was just so great, that i could afford not to txt her,and say i miss her and love her...coz for me, its the only way i can repay her unbreakable patience, love, care and everything when i was not able to take a step....how i wish, my fiancée will be able to feel it, if not now, but soon!!!truly not from others but only from her mother's wings...GOd bless to all mothers who always been so great at all times...

Best Answer

**** if i know. its been a disease filled, cat n mouse game, failure from birth-<br />
my mom n me was never what she wanted. she had me @ 15. how dare her shiny new husband **** me? damn 7 year old sEductriss. its all my fault.<br />
but mom look! i bleed- and BOOM!!! A handprint welt carry me away- <br />
flash forward 30 yrs. she is the perfect mommy 2 my babies, n ive been erased.

Best Answer

My mother never hated me and I can't even imagine hating any of my children. But I have seen that happen in families where they seem to pick out one child to be the scapegoat all the time. I had a neighbor once who would show all her kids but one love. She would give the kids hugs and kisses but when it was the one child's turn she would only give it a slap. She would give the kids candy but tell the one she wouldn't have any because it would make her fat. I just don't understand parents like that. I loved all my kids equally and would never have singled one of them out to be treated badly.

Best Answer

Good for you! You're an understanding and loving mother. For your act of kindness and love towards your children, you'll have a long and good life because heaven will bless you.

Best Answer

My mother doesn't hate me...

Best Answer

in most of the cases its a misunderstanding between them, like daughters misunderstood their mom when she tries to do something good for her daughter, in some cases daughters are responsible for their behaviours which makes their mom rude towards them, in few cases mothers nature is such which is better if avoided.

Best Answer

JEALOUSY...also scapegoating (taking all of her frustrations out on one child, selected usually because of sensitivity reminding her of her own innocence that she wants to destroy unconsciously) this admittedly is the worst case scenario...some mothers (munchausen by proxy syndrome) will make their child sick just to get attention from hospitals, Doctors etc. I think we are far too unwilling to open our eyes to what goes on in families and we assume mothers are loving etc it is crazy making for the child (the confusion is too much)

Best Answer

Some have a hard time dealing with motherhood and their own lives in general and take their frustrations on their children. It's not fair to the child but it happens anyway. Such a behaviour may contribute to unhealthy adults and may adversely affect society at large. Before someone hurts a child, they must think of the consequences of their action.

Best Answer

some people just aren't nice.......sad to say, especially sad when it's people that should love & protect you......don't let it haunt you & reach out to the good people.......there are a few left :-)

Best Answer

My mother hates her son because he looks like the man she got divorced from.<br />
At least my theory, she never admitted it.

Best Answer

Your mother sounds like mine. She is partial to my brothers. No matter how much I do for her, and how little they do, she sings their praises and runs me down. I often catch her whispering about me to my oldest brother. My kids have caught on to her ways and resent her. She blames me for "turning my kids against her". She brought this upon herself. As difficult as it is to live my life as though I have no mother, it is better than allowing her dysfunction to interfere with my relationship with my children. They are who matter the most to me.

Best Answer

i have the same problem with my mother, i remember recently, my mum was supposed to come from work at 7.00 pm, she called me, but i missed her call cz i was busy, so she decided to call home phone, when she called my younger sister picked the phone and she told her to inform me to pick her from work at 7.00 pm,.. so i drove off 6.40 pm that means i was there 20 mins earlier, i decided to call her and tell her i was at the parking lot, so when she cames she will find me there, no sooner was i surprised to get amessage that she decided to walk because i didnt pick her phone, so decided to go and look for her on the way, luckly enough we met on the way wen i was coming from her workplace, and i told her to get into the car, she didnt even talk to me,for sure it was weired moment, i just reversed the car and i went to my friend's house to sleep there, it have been 3 months now we dont even talk and we stay in the same house. am really stressed out plz help, am 24 years old .Thanks.

Best Answer

They remind them of themselves when they were younger.

Best Answer

IF SOME MOTHERS HATE THIER DAUGHTERS THEN THEY ARE SAD, AND NEVER BROUGHT THEM UP PROPERLY........................... SHAME ON YOU ALL

Best Answer

Its very sad, but rejecting, abusive mothers tend to single out one child as their target. They place this child in the "all bad" role, and then unfairly blame and punish that child for being the cause of mother's unhappiness. Its totally not fair to the scapegoated child; all children deserve to be wanted and cared for by a "good enough" parent. Such children who are targeted for abuse by their own mother should be rescued and placed with caring, mentally healthy adults to parent them. <br />
Sadly, this only seems to happen when the child is being subjected to blatant, brutal physical abuse and physical neglect. Emotional abuse and emotional neglect can go unnoticed, but the child suffers just as much. In fact, the children of emotionally and/or physically abusive mothers are at high risk for long-term psychological damage themselves.<br />
There are many reasons why a mother might reject and mistreat one of her own children. Perhaps the woman felt forced into motherhood, or perhaps she has grown to hate her spouse and her child reminds her of her ex-husband or ex-lover. Perhaps the unloving mother is very young herself, or is an addict, or perhaps she has post-partum depression or even post-partum psychosis. Both of these conditions seriously impact the mother's ability to bond with her child. Women with untreated anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, or personality disorders tend to have a difficult time dealing with the demands and stress of motherhood. These conditions are all treatable, if the woman realizes she needs help and seeks it out for herself, however.<br />
When there is more public education and awareness about noticing the signs and symptoms of child abuse and neglect, and when more people are willing to step forward and report suspected child abuse and neglect, I think the lives of abused children will improve dramatically, and that means a healthier future for all of us.

Best Answer

As an adult now and I am still dealing with my mother and all of her negativity, she said I have a better life then what she had and I believe it's jealousy. I never ever remembering my mother ever saying to me I love you, but she had and has no problem criticizing and say negative things to me. I have older sisters and they are over weight and my mother is also and I have maintained my weight and people say I'm skinny, but I'm slim to medium and I wear a 8 in pants.

Best Answer