Makes you wonder how they treat them in private if that's how they speak to them in public! I hate it, so trashy.

Best Answer

Corrective behavior at its worst display of giving up.

Best Answer

I hate hearing this...why they do it i don't know. It really shows what kind of person they are to talk to a child like that :(

Best Answer

specially in movie theatres !!!

Best Answer

They enjoy the show they're making ?

Best Answer

I hate it when people do that. I have no idea. There's no need to shout in public. I really hate when the mothers feel a need to announce their kid's full name too.

Best Answer

what chance do those poor kids have in life bein taught filth like that

Best Answer

Hopefully they will have the sense to realize that it isn't right or necessary.

Best Answer

I get it- the urge to scream=- but I was raised by a mother that did nothing else- all communication was by rage - you never get used to it or the humiliation it brings in front of friends- she could walk over and have a firm chat with a promise- one more scream we're out of here-

Best Answer

Because they are not qualified to raise their children.

Best Answer

because they won't effing shut up

Best Answer

is it acceptable?

Best Answer

Acceptable or not, if you've ever raised kids you know there are times when they simply drive you to wanting to scream.

Best Answer