VAMPIREGORGEOUS VAMPIREGORGEOUS 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 28, 2011

So that they can admire them?

Best Answer

PERFECT ANSWER

Best Answer

WHAT DO YOU MEAN??

Best Answer

because some men want all women to walk naked.

Best Answer

Not all women...........

Best Answer

YOU ARE RIGHT.

Best Answer

Muslim men are just as full of lust as non Muslim men, but I suppose the reason would be plain old lust and an appreciation for beauty.

Best Answer

You are so gentle and handsome all your answers are full of friendlyness I like you :)

Best Answer

I'm glad my answers aren't offensive. Thank you.

Best Answer

I believe the inclination to want a woman comes from within the male body, not from the temptation of seeing her skin.

Best Answer

is it possible muslim women are sexier to look at so thats why men want to see them???

Best Answer

you being a respectful hijabi... wat u doing around nonmuslims to actually know wat they want from u... i think we shud be where we are placed to save ourself the trouble. ppl want wat they want... u shud do wat u prefer!

Best Answer

Because we admire beauty and prefer them to be easily available for a quickie. Actually, that's a view they share with us.

Best Answer

I don't understand this question I have never heard anyone say they want Muslim women to walk about naked! I have heard that they be required to remove scarves that cover their face when facial recognition is required such as for drivers license photo, is that what you are asking about?

Best Answer

Because we think it's slightly offensive that we're treated like Muslim men are. We're capable of treating a woman as an adult human being AND look at her hair. I mean obviously the hijab has practical value in the middle east where men can't control themselves, but here it's unneeded.

Best Answer

duhh.

Best Answer

Lol...

Best Answer