oscarrr2 oscarrr2 46-50, M 24 Answers Jun 26, 2012

they don't want to admit they are racists. so they make up all kinds of crazy crap as an excuse to demonize him. it started in 2007, gearing up for the 08 primaries, so they can't claim it has anything to do with job performance. they said "he is going to turn the U.S. communist!" as though one person could do that overnight. the government is carefully set up so that ONE person can't do much at all unless they have a lot of support.

seriously, we have had progressive democrats in office before, supporting the same policies and ideals. and rednecks were nasty about them but NEVER at this ridiculous level.

Best Answer

It might help to know that Fox News is headed by Roger Ailes, a former Nixon administration official who penned a memo during his time in the White House advocating a news company with a specifically Republican slant.

Fox News is packaged as the only all news channel that comes with a basic cable TV subscription in parts of the country. And basically, Fox is as partisan as Ailes's memo outlines.

Best Answer

I don't need Fox to tell me obama is bad for America. Now tell us about MSNBC, and CNN, and all the locals.

Best Answer

Because they're racists. Obama is their worst possible nightmare: educated, erudite, intelligent, competent and unflappable. His calm in the face of disrespect especially infuriates them, so they have to make up the most outrageous and cowardly lies. The frightening thing is, even in Congress, some of those intrusted with helping make laws are willing to let their racism interfere with them working with the president to benefit the country. People like to say that his presidency is proof that racism is over; in fact the virulent hatred and disrespect is proof that some people are as hateful and racist as they ever were.

Best Answer

There is little to like about him and less to love. His ideology is un-American as any socialist, big government ideas out there.

Best Answer

I don't hate him, but I really hate the things that he's done to the country for the last three and a half years. He's trying to turn the US into a socialist regime that will certainly fail just as the European model is doing right now.

Best Answer

He's partly black and partly Liberal--that's all some Americans need in order to hate.

Best Answer

do Americans like any of their Presidents?

Best Answer

Every 30 years or so.

Best Answer

well i think he is just completely indecisive,and does not do what's best for the country.its not that i think he is un-american, and the only reason why he pulled the troops out was for brownie points in hope to re-elected again.not because it was safe to do so.just my opinion anyway.:D

Best Answer

I think that American politics always has been about the power of money, and who has the most of it, and the prejudice that exists between Democrats and Republicans, no matter how good the iseas of the other party might be.

I like Obama. I think he is a superb representative to the world for the USA, and I think he deserves the time to excercise his own policies after spending the last four years trying to clean-up the mess that Bush left him with.

I'm afraid though that the republicans, for no intelligent reason I have yet to see presented, have lined tthemselves up to do anything they can, using all the unfair play they can muster, to ensure that Obama is a one-term president.

I've heard the republicans are also hedging their bets though, saying now that if Obama wins, they will guarntee his second term makes hin a lame-duck president.

Best Answer

Superb? Really how much attention are you paying to the issues?

Best Answer

I don't hate him at all, but I consider him a criminal.

Best Answer

President bashing has been popular for quite some time. It is a shame really that people cannot even respect the office of president even if they do not agree with the president. I am certainly no fan of Bush, but he got bashed big time and blamed for a few things that really were not entirely or at all his fault. Obama is no exception to this trend and the next president will get bashed as well.

Best Answer

I don't know, and I wouldn't know where to get REAL unbiased information either.

Best Answer

I think they're a bit out there to say things like he's unamerican..I mean he is the president. People just like to demonize those they disagree with. It's completely illogical and not helpful, because it leaves no room for rational discussion. I don't agree with lots he's done. I didn't agree with lots bush did. That doesn't make them the antichrist just because I disagree with them.

Best Answer

It was obama himself who said that he wants to fundamentally transform America. That doesn't sound like someone who loves America, does it?

Best Answer

The US has had lots of fundamental changes. Abolishing slavery ....giving everyone the right to vote including women .....expanding to more than 3 times it's original size Change is not destruction. The US, including ever current citizen, has benefited from many fundamental changes.

Best Answer

Read your question and most of your answers. Hate has become the dominate factor in American politics. Obama's class warfare tactics were gasoline on smoldering embers. Until now I never understood how totally Europeans mistakenly think American's love of country and reverence for our forefathers, is simply some form of arrogance! Without that insight, there's no comprehension of the feelings toward a group consisting of half of the country (if not all) who would figuratively recreate that horror we call "The Civil War"! (nearly twice as many Americans died in it than in WWII) Obama was elected and re-elected by most Americans to demonstrate that race was no long a factor in judging a person's character. Obama's presidency has set that advancement back considerably for many people in the U.S. There will also be an extended period of isolation between the U.S. and the rest of the world. There will be a resurgence of bad boys, I hope they don't reach the stature of Mao, Stalin or Hitler. My prediction, America is leaving the world stage. I hope someone cares. Oh, btw, I invite you to join my circle of friends.

Best Answer

It's the same reasoning as people who hated Bush, and there were plenty of them. It's all about people taking themselves and politics way too seriously.

Politics is basically dirtier than ***********, but without any of the fun. The sooner everyone wises up and realizes that, the less these sorts of things will bother them.

Best Answer

I don't hate Obama, I hate all politicians equally and support their extermination.

Best Answer

people always complain and the president is just a figure head like a elected king so if they do not like things they can replace him

Best Answer