I know one guy had a picture of some foreign singer that he likes.

Best Answer

The guy is foreign too

Best Answer

I don't care where your from, if your beautiful, your beautiful! Personality, attitude, or whatnot.. Woman are beautiful!

Best Answer

Not me i am all woman, now that is not right.<br />
I believe you can hide your name but why sex, and why<br />
can they not just put a picture of an animal there<br />
instead.<br />
You would have to ask them???

Best Answer

I'm hoping that one will respond to this.. I am with you 100% and I see your being straight up which I respect.., you are definitely all woman!! :)

Best Answer

They would rather look at a female.

Best Answer

It's cool if you admire an actress or singer and use it as your avatar. But tricking someone thinking your woman is just WRONG!<br />
If they will lie about their gender then that speaks volumes of who they really are.

Best Answer

They just want to confuse u ..

Best Answer

May be because of Identity crisis

Best Answer

Well, I mean if that's him in the pic dressed as a girl, that's whatever.. I can't tell you how to be.. But it's like some guys will have an overly attractive woman for the profile pic, for what... Do they think for some reason they are going to reel that girl in?

Best Answer

Dear 69 is this your own name? Similarly they may choose such pics what soever may be their reason... According to me name and picture are secondary. Decency in communication is more important. As far as my profile is concerned All the pictures are my own. All my experiences are my own and true to the last line. I find a great solace here in this site.

Best Answer

I am not showing hatred to anyone! I am merely asking a question. I am not picking anyone out directly, I am asking a question directed to those that choose to answer. I personally like this site, because I can be myself. Technically, by being smart towards a question that I have written, you are showing me more harm, than I am to anyone.

Best Answer

I am also not aggressive in answering your question. Pl. read my reply again thinking that I am your friend you can surely appreciate it.

Best Answer