It's a form of bullying<br />
To pick on someone who obviously can't defend themselves<br />
and therefore get away with it<br />
It goes to show you the bullies never really grow out of it

Best Answer

Yes that is sad but true. They rarely show love to this little girl.......it's always yelling and spanking and downgrading her verbally. Ugggggghhhhh

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

Idk the answer to that one. Control freaks.My dad did it to me all the time growing up. He died with "selective" memory and couldn't remember those times I brought up. It made me tougher individual in the long run. And wiser knowing how not to raise my kids.

Best Answer

Ahhh well you learned from what happened to you and that's great. Funny how abusive parents seem to "forget' those things.

Best Answer

Indeed. It still would've been nice to have a definate answer vs. trying to figure it out on my own. Humiliation in front of other people was the worst. Out of all the abuse, those memories are the ones that are hardest to forget.

Best Answer

Some poeple aren't meant to have children. They adopt a child to make her miserable which is even more saddening. My parents sometimes did that with me and I resent it. Not the best way to educate a child, but to each their own.

Best Answer

This is child abuse. Emotional and mental child abuse.

Best Answer

yes it really is. i'm simply disgusted by them!

Best Answer