Many parents have this problem. Most of us "ARE" average. You are not Greater or Lesser ,than any of us. Parents are just prejudiced, even though odds are "They" are average too. lol

Best Answer

is it too late to change?

Best Answer

It kind of is. I am trying but I need a lot of will for that. It's hard for me now, because I have studied Economics, Statistics and Maths throughout and since I am not good at them applying them it's difficult for me, which restricts my job options. I know I can't clear an interview for a post of a business analyst and I cannot get into a different field as well. It's been such a waste of time. Totally misguided career choices. It's my fault as well. I am stupid.

Best Answer

but you are young and there is time. what interests you?

Best Answer

I am trying to get into Media Management. But, it feels like such a waste you know. I constantly have to feel like a disappointment because I couldn't do well enough even though I tried very very hard. No one understands how I feel. I am feeling very stressed and sad, I am starting my course from September. And I am scared. I have zero confidence. I feel like I am broken.

Best Answer

or you could look at it this way: you took courses you didn't like and weren't interested in and managed to get more than just a passing grade.

you had to stamina and strength to force yourself to do it and the self-discipline to continue.

Sounds like you have way more capabilities than you give youself credit for :)

Best Answer

That's what keeps me alive honestly, the fact that I actually passed everytime with more than a passing grade and I know how hard that was because I actually tried to mug up Modern Algebra, I deserve to be in the Guinness book of world records for being the first person to mug up Maths lol.

Best Answer

now imagine how you're going to feel when you take a class that interests you.

and here's a thought - maybe you should go on interviews for jobs you want - or at least apply for them. keep up your interview skills and figure out a way to show what you've learned already could benefit an employer.

sometimes people hire because you have a degree.

Best Answer

My first job actually had nothing to do with my major, I got the job because of my communication skills. I am sad today because I had applied for an educational loan for the media degree and the bank has the right to go through your educational records. The lady seemed hesitant. I wish I could tell her that I am not dumb and I could have done well if I had the option of choosing what I like. I am a pushover. I tried to please my parents.

Best Answer

well they had your interests at heart - but you will have to go to work every day, not them :)

Best Answer

Yes. And also face judgment from a total stranger lol. Thanks, it was nice talking to you :)

Best Answer