Because you are a giver and some times that is where you will be taken advantage of while you give and give more.

Best Answer

You want to make relations/friends, may be still you have not get your life escort.

Best Answer

Are you reaching out, trying to find someone to connect with, someone who understands you? Everyone is different, but I can only tell you my experience. I attached because I wanted someone else to validate my self worth. After 41 years I realized no one will do that. So, now, I am beginning to do what I want (mind you, in a productive way, no harm to myself or others is the golden rule for me). How did I change this behavior? I did something new everyday. I tried different things. I try to meet new people. If shy, meet people through this Experience Project. Right now I am broke, literally no money in the bank or in my purse. My job is on hold due to illness. I may be losing my fiance due to the illness. But I still have my mind and will. When you are a giver, it is hard to really feel and realize that you have to take care of yourself first. You come first. How can you take care of anyone else, if you can't take care of yourself or make yourself happy? Yes, giving makes you happy, but is that all you are? I don't think so. You are much more than you can ever imagine. Ponder this, you are still alive and that means that someone cared enough about you and gave of themselves so you could make it to this point. Think about it, could you really have made it to this point had not one person cared? Nope. Volunteer somewhere, homeless shelter. You will attract the right friends and loves, you will feel less longing to attach to someone. Why? Try it, make a change, you will be overjoyed to discover the answer is right under your nose. Don't stay still, move, hope and love yourself or at least keep trying. :)

Best Answer

because they (you) have a glue on their arse ?

Best Answer