I am sure that most people do something of a sexual nature from playing with themselves to exploring new ways of having sex or making it more pleasurable either with themselves or with one or two or more partners. Then again there are those who just prefer to watch. Now if I was to ask random individuals their opinions on sex I am sure that some would either shun me, swear at me etc. Why is that.?
shhhhh shhhhh 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 20, 2009

I think it is because in our society sex is thought of as something not to be discussed outside of the closed doors. That is not the way that I feel. Sex is something to be enjoyed by both partners and discussed, others may know somethings that you do not.

Best Answer

To be politically correct it has never been okay to discuss sex in the public forum. Sex has always been discussed in private and between two concenting adults. Reason for this is so that no one will be labeled some type of sexual pervert or worst, offender. Good luck

Best Answer

Or they wish they were...lol

Best Answer

Its all an act, really, they are freaks in the bedroom.

Best Answer

Because people on the internet who mention sex aren't doing so out of intellectual curiosity. The next question will most likely be, "What are you wearing?"

Best Answer

Because some were taught to not talk to strangers about such things. And others just don't get it.

Best Answer