For example, i have a friend who wants to be more than friends, and thinks we are "soul mates", and this person will ask me every day, "Do you think I am someone you could love?" or something to that effect..every day! Sometimes more than once a day!! Not to mention asking me for sex! Does this person not tire of my answers? Do they have amnesia? I just don't understand the nature of their persistence..I do care about this person and am running out of responses, not to mention patience..What would YOU say?
pitbullbeauty pitbullbeauty 31-35, F 9 Answers Nov 25, 2009

Hmmmm<br />
What kind of answers do you give to him?<br />
The truth hurts,<br />
Maybe he doesn't want to accept it,<br />
I don't know, get a boyfriend,<br />
Show interest in another person,<br />
Let him know you are not that into him.

Best Answer

maybe they're expecting a different answer?

Best Answer

Maybe they're expecting a different answer.

Best Answer

I saw this question yesterday.

Best Answer

LIES!

Best Answer

Exactly - there is way too many deaf and lacking any skills to understand people, who over and over multiple times ask questions that you don't even slightly intend to ever answer.

Best Answer

This woman at work is called Hitler privately because of her hair and walk. She ask repeatedly what you had for breakfast and lunch, what time you get up and how long it take to get to work. She wants to have control over people, she asks for money and when I told her ask the manager, she said Oh, I can't do that, While i appreciate she is a different entity. she does not appreciate, me. She asks repeatedly, have you got any mint sweets, and even has the cheek to go on an ask, when I say I have none, have you got anything else in your bag. This woman is DANGEROUS.

Best Answer

Good question!

Best Answer