Look at the signs. My toilet hasn't been working since december, Hostess is getting ready to file bankruptcy, The value of the American dollar has dropped even past the Australians, margerine, Popeyes chicken changed their red beans and rice, Newt Gingrich, waffles no longer come clean off of the iron, and the elastic in socks just isn't what it used to be.

Best Answer

LMAO, I guess I'd be mad at toilet thing too.

Best Answer

The world ends every day for lots of people.

Best Answer

Because we all need to look forward to something. I look forward to birthdays, others... the end of the world.

Best Answer

i love your avi and look forward to reading the answers you give in Q n A....nite

Best Answer

becouse its rainung cats and dog and time is runing out you fools

Best Answer

Wow! I was JUST reading about this last night before I fell asleep. I read up on the Mayan calendar, bible, the "findings" of new planets....my opinion is some people are in quite a panic over things they have no knowledge of, or when something devastating like the tsunami happens, then every other bad thing added to that after, means mass destruction.

Best Answer