derpdarling derpdarling 70+ 5 Answers May 9 in Community

accidental depression

Best Answer

I don't know, I never block anyone. I imagine it's that they decided they made a mistake, or that they got over whatever the reason for doing it was in the first place.

Best Answer

Change of heart. LOL

Best Answer

They are just a bit *Loopy* nothing serious.

Best Answer

Does it really matter? They just do

Best Answer

You had blocked me as well. Did you start liking me all of a sudden?

Best Answer

No. I just stopped hating you

Best Answer

😒 You didn't have to stop.

Best Answer

I have to. Hating someone just drains my energy.. not worth keeping for too long

Best Answer

You should block me again. 😒 I'll never change.

Best Answer

Dont really care about anything anymore.

Best Answer

Oh you will. When I replace the garden of flowers with a muthafuckin' FOREST. 😒

Best Answer

You know i dont really care anymore.. do what you want.. just dont make her sad

Best Answer

She wasn't sad! SHE WAS NOT SAD! In fact she was happy. Happy until you popped in and ruined everything. It's your fault.

Best Answer

I popped in because she told me to! I wouldnt have if she did not ask me she was really worried about it and she really cared for you. And you never cared! Dammit

Best Answer

👀 So she asked you to stop me from planting a garden there eh?

Best Answer

No she asked me yo check of you're serious then you started attacking me. You know, she really cares for you. Why cant you just let her be happy? Grow up!

Best Answer

That was my yard. Everywhere I step in becomes my yard. You have no right to pop in my business. I don't remember asking her to be sad. And don't tell me to grow up you fugly b!tch. I am grown up.

Best Answer

Whatever

Best Answer

You have a big nose that keeps poking in other people's business. You are never going to like me unless you stop that.

Best Answer