Taking about nothing?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 11 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Community

One does have to wonder what their fixation is...

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I wonder this as well. Especially when folks want to poke fun at the belief. That happens often on here, and I'm not sure what it's about much of the time. Some members seem almost fixated on something they claim not to believe in.

Best Answer

Because time doesn´t exist, either.

Best Answer

God is real! He's worked mericels in my life and He is great, He IS REAL people just don't want to believe in Him.. i don't see why, HE pardons sin. He gave Himself up so that you might not go to hell... He loves each one of us like there is only one

Best Answer

They have a need to continually reasure themselves.

Best Answer

The perspective of good and evil exists in all. The easiest way to illustrate this is would be the referencing of a well known social image. I am no christian, but constantly make reference to religious icons because of their proceeding reputation or stigma. It makes writing less of a chore.

Best Answer

I think you misconstrue what they are actually talking about-- it's not God they are discussing, but devout and their practices JUSTIFIED by their beliefs that is the topic.

Best Answer

I never claimed there is none. I just think he must be on an extended vacation.

Best Answer

I'd explain this, but I wonder if it would just be a waste of time.

Best Answer

Try

Best Answer