As if it's part of their nature or something. I just don't get it.
Duuuuuude Duuuuuude 18-21, M 9 Answers May 17, 2011

If only I knew my friend, I could make so many wrongs in my life right. I think a question that you should also ask is, "Why do some people Allow other people to manipulate/deceive/and use others?" It's one thing for a low life type person to manipulate and deceive a decent person, but what's the self-image of the person being manipulated? Awwh....I may have a hint into that question. Their self image is crap, their self-esteem is close to 0 and after awhile an insult, a slap, or even a roll of the eyes from the user is acknowledgement and although negative, it is attention. Yeah, yeah. I know a bit about it from personal experience. Crumbs is what I call it. Settling for crumbs. It sucks because you're always hungry.

Best Answer

They probably either grew up surrounded by the same thing for so long that it's built into their nature...or it came from other self-destructive long term habits...(i.e. had some friends with drug habits and thier persona fits this desc<x>ription...even after rehab and being sober over two years now, the same persona still exists, the habit is gone but the personality the "manipulating/deciving/using of others" still was infused)<br />
It's weird how no matter how much you try to make that person aware of what they are doing, they'll just never understand or see it....best thing to do is not waste Your valuable life trying to get them to figure it out,either learn how to work around the tricks, or just keep visits in small doses...

Best Answer

They are ignorant and don't know how to respectfully treat another person...<br />
or they are doing it to get ahead in their lives and they don't know how to do it without using others.

Best Answer

they are probably unaware they are manipulting others as they were brought up that way and it feels normal. Dont let these bozo's change your outlook or shape your attitude as you will fall victim and end up complaining online about it. Either ditch them if they are toxic or well cope if there are redeeming qualities that can be undone.

Best Answer

Manipulative behavior and lack of remorse is usually a sign of sociopath, as far as known there's about 300 million sociopath on our planet, not to confuse them with psychopaths who show aggressive and uncontrollable behavior. Sociopaths are usually an empty shell, full of envy they get on by manipulating others, they'd do anything to gain what they want, and sometimes kill for what they want. Sociopath doesn't think that anything is his or her fault they actually lie their way out of most things.

Best Answer

It's easier than becoming more mature. If you want to know what I mean by "mature," check out the Maryland Institute's "Characteristics of Emotional Maturity." It can easily be found online if you Google it. Most people who manipulate and lie do so because they have not mastered those basic skills. Manipulation and lying are also skills, even if not legitimate ones, and people tend to use what they know. And also because too many people have accommodated to them or allowed them to behave outrageously. Labeling people who do this "personality disorded" often gives them a license to do whatever they want to do with little regard for others.

Best Answer

Insecurity.

Best Answer

Tom Hanks?

Best Answer

lol what??

Best Answer