DGSteele DGSteele 22-25, M 21 Answers Jun 21, 2012

they're jerks, ignore them all the time, give them nothing.

Best Answer

Sounds good.

Best Answer

Because they know you'll give it to them. That's why they keep coming back. You're an enabler. Next time, just say no.

Best Answer

Because they don't deserve you being their friend :)

Best Answer

When they contact you for something, honestly, do you give it to them at the same time feeling used? If your answer is yes, stop doing that. We really do teach people how to treat us.

Best Answer

Find new friends.. there not worth it :)

Best Answer

Obviously using you. Best thing to do is not be at their beck and call...or tell them to **** of....or both LOL

Best Answer

I guess by implication you have other friends who act as friends should,showing only good will towards you,so compare them and you will have the answer.

Best Answer

Fairly typical human nature I'm sorry to say. Don't feel too bad about it, you certainly aren't alone in this.

Best Answer

Ask for a trade.

Best Answer

there's no best friends for life man! Its hard to believe but its the truth!

Best Answer

because when threy have tried to check on you and see if you need anything.. you either dont respond.. dont call back or flat out say no.. then you dont like to be bothered unless its something important so take your pick because either way you just dont want to be bothered .. PERIOD!

Best Answer

They never tried to check up on me!

Best Answer

well thats sad in your case.. i always check up on them .. if i cant get thru to them.. i contact a close friend of theirs and see how they been and if everything is alright. Then im usually told everything is fine with them and that their girl or companion has been taking up all their time

Best Answer

they are "plastic"

Best Answer

and your answer is genuine. Thanks

Best Answer

Ask them

Best Answer

Question is ignored, like me the rest of the time.

Best Answer

then I guess you need new friends.

Best Answer

There are the people who want to use us. They are supposed to be friends but you know it is not true.

Best Answer