Why would someone as much money as Obama want to be president?

Best Answer

Unlike 0bama he is really concerned about the future of our nation.

Best Answer

Well he certainly has you convinced.

Best Answer

Vote for 0bama - it's easier than working.

Best Answer

In the case of Romney, I believe it has to do with his relationship with his father and some innate feeling of inferiority, having been born to wealth rather than acquiring it through hard work. It is a case of oneupmanship, to prove that he is better than his father.

Best Answer

For men like him it is all about ego and acquiring titles as well as wealth. Most of the elite in politics are in it for the title and many make more money already with their "day jobs." The same reason why they drive Bentleys. It is not because it is necessarily a better quality vehicle. It is about the status symbol.

Best Answer

it's kinda like manifest destiny...they believe they are special sort of people who deserve that sort of power and position...you like the divine right of kings only...it's all in their head...which I guess makes it exactly like the divine right of kings

Best Answer

"It is the old wound, my king."

Best Answer

Control issues. (this list could go on all night)

Best Answer

Most presidents are rich. Its a very interesting question to ask. I guess there is power, and then there is power. Its a force that drives some people.

Best Answer

Ego

Best Answer

Connections.

Best Answer