I don't even think about French.....I mean who does? Girl Boo. Get over yourself and your people. They don't even offer French classes anymore only Spanish and others. The French is totally forgotten. Get over it.

Best Answer

Not all feel that way :(

Best Answer

Get that stick out your a$$. I'm in LA girl, the French are unheard of now days.

Best Answer

Maybe in your little world...

Best Answer

No Miss narcissist. Its huge hoe

Best Answer

Nope, the French have a history of considering themselves superior to other countries. Also, back in WWII they surrendered and worked WITH the nazis, **** move

Best Answer

They were invaded and taken over by the Nazis. Because they are lovers. Look how many others fell to the Nazis and they weren't chastised like the French have been.

Best Answer

How many other countries cooperated with the nazis?

Best Answer

Italy did I know that.

Best Answer

Yes, but what other country SURRENDERED and then worked with them?

Best Answer

Would you rather your country surrender or be totally wiped out? No they did not fight for the Nazis.

Best Answer

Not at all , I will tell ya it is cause of the La Pooooooooo

Best Answer

As an Englishman we are genetically predisposed to not trust the french. However I must admit that as well as a beautiful language most of the natives I have met are pretty nice people as well.

Best Answer

I believe so myself.

Best Answer

Americans are brainwashed into hating the French.

Best Answer

And I don't know why that is? The founders loved the French.

Best Answer

Envy is a better term I think...

Best Answer

Yes you are right! ;)

Best Answer

I am very fond of French people. I speak perfect French and we still speak the language in our home in Russia

Best Answer

Thank you! :))

Best Answer