Not to say you need to bath every 24 hours, but there is a point when we all get rank. Would you like to be enclosed with someone that refuses to bath just because they don't want to for four or five days or more?
nightwhisper nightwhisper 26-30, F 23 Answers Jan 27, 2011

U hate baths when ur single...

Bcuz u have no one to take it with

Best Answer

Really?

LOL, I see.

Best Answer

Lately I have noticed that the people around me who stink, especially of dirty hair, are from the northeast. I hear a distinct northern dialect and smell their filthy hair as they walk away. My relatives were poor/middle class and always were clean and well dressed. I live in Florida which probably says it all. My family is from NC and my in-laws from KY. None of them smell. Come to think of it, the only smelly people I have encountered are here in Florida and are not native Floridians.

Best Answer

I take a shower maybe every few weeks or once a month. I suffer from depression and I don't care. I have very long hair and keep it ties up so it looks ok to get by on. My home is spotless and so is my car. I know that I smell like **** and fish but I don't have the motivation to do anything about it.

Best Answer

because faisal javed stinks of **** and made bury stink because he left his house door open all day

Best Answer

I have a male friend, 62, on ssi, and has a shower readily available, but he took one 9 days ago, after waiting 28 days... It is disgusting, how do u bring it up?

Best Answer

After examining different aspects of the situation, my sister and I have come to the conclusion that our brother doesn't neccessarily not like taking baths. The thing is, he just doesn't like to go first, so he procrastinates and waits around in order to evade the fact of someone timing the shower or judging bathing procedures. Maybe that is just a slight possibilities. Once the person gets all cautious about these facts is when the beginning of a non bath taking cycle starts to take place. Give people some space and privacy, and then maybe stinch and body odors from people not bathing will not be a problem anymore.

Best Answer

Yeah i guess its how they grow up.. I saw a couple who doesnt clean their baby before they put their baby to sleep. They dont wash their baby or even at least wipe babys face and hands with a clean wet towel or clean babys teeth/gum before go to bed at night. And the mother doesnt have nice teeth. I guess it becomes a habit especially when brought up like that.. Or some may be lazy and depressed not to. Eeuw gross when u can even smell ur bfs stinky butt lol

Best Answer

i used to work with this guy, he smell awful bad and when he smile his teeth his orange and he never takes a shower, or brush his teeth.

Best Answer

The process is time consuming. I have a ritual every time I shower that takes about 45 minutes. If I don't do that ritual, the task of taking a shower is incomplete. I also have to apply lotion, blowdry my hair, apply makeup. The whole process takes about 2 hours. If I don't have 2 hours, I just don't shower. I also dislike getting drenched and breathing in steamy air. I do like being clean though. Sometimes showering just isn't worth it.

Best Answer

When I am super depressed it is hard to want to drag myself into the shower and let the water fall on me. I do not have much activity outside of the house and as a result I bathe every two days. I wear deodorant and I brush my teeth too too much. I do not believe that humans need to bathe twice a day or even once a day unless they are sweaty or dirty. I also believe that showering every day imbalances your skin. My skin is nicer than my husbands who showers everyday. Also, I do not stink and if I did find myself all stinky then I would certainly take a shower.

Best Answer

I think people get accustomed to certain things. LIke odor or skin sensations. It's like people who live in very messy houses. They might have started out being very neat. Then there is a change, and they get used to that. The mess becomes tolerable to them. The mess becomes less noticeable to them. The mess becomes invisible. So it becomes messier.

A lot depends on how you were raised too. If your family doesn't bathe or require that you do, then you stop noticing certain smells or sensations.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for you that you have to deal with people who smell at your job. There are many other places that people smell such as church, schools, and underdeveloped areas of town. I have also noticed that even people who are poor with limited water are sometimes cleaner then people who have water. This problem is a personal issue. I personally bathe and wash if going out. I add perfume, clean clothes, or even use a wash cloth if I am sick and know that a bath or shower is necessary but, due to the illness. I don't but, I stay home until I am well. A person who cares about their body knows when their body needs a bath or shower. "The body who loves you too! tells it's human to love it. I love my body therefore, I take care of my body. It's an equal partnership! "

Copywrite protection mytruthonanysubject.

Best Answer

It actually stems from being molested as a child. could be from physical, mental and/or emotional molestation.

i'm the same way. i hate it but once i do i feel much better.

i just don't think i'm worthy enough to be clean at times. so i'l dig through my closet, with the light on, and dig up some dirt and then resolve and Then i'm good to shower or bathe.

unless i want to bathe just for the fun of it, like with bubbles or scents or whatever.

Best Answer

It's just inertia, I suppose, not showering. After a few days you do feel nasty, same goes for not brushing teeth.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I am big on brushing teeth. I have been sick and did not brush for a few days. I felt so nasty when I finally came to senses. I hate that.

Best Answer

Maybe they're depressed, if its just laziness....the mind boggles!

Best Answer

I shower whenever I feel itchy or gross, but that doesn't happen every day. It takes four or five days for my head to start itching. I don't dislike bathing, it's just not a habit.

Best Answer

maybe I could answer that , i'm one of thos people hate to take a shower , for your generale informations , the computer geeks are the higher number of bathe haters , second and personally i hate the contact with the wather , i hate to touch it , and second i hate when you are wearing your clothes after a shower when you body still a little wet the clothes just stuck and i hate it , so in winter i take bathe once a month and i'm fine no stink no smell , and i change clothes once a week , but that's all changes in Summer i just become like other i swim i take a shower .. and the other reason for geeks , because they can't take computer to the bathe if they can do they would do , but they feel they wasted time without doing anything while taking a shower

Best Answer