It makes the average person feel obsolete, when you don't know how things work.

Best Answer

slower people fear being left behind.

Best Answer

Its not moving with our spirits. its moving with greed.

Best Answer

it overwhelmes some people

Best Answer

Because us older folks aren't as tech savy, my teens can do more on these devises, I have to get them to show me how to work the remote control for the TV. They had to put music on my mp3 thingy. I just learned how to cut and paste!<br />
Where did the "good old days" go? If technology crashes so will society. <br />
The power went out during Hurricane opal some years ago, I got up went outside fired up the coleman stove and made breakfast for the neighborhood.<br />
Everyone was in an uproar "what are we goin to do without power? kick back, relax and have a cup of coffee in the peace and quiet !

Best Answer

They want to stick with what they understand and are confident with, rather than having to learn something new and go back to being the new guy who makes all the mistakes.<br />
Also, the media are very good at coming up with scare stories to help the process along. (As a lover of all things new and shiny, I really wish they wouldn't do that.)

Best Answer

You will fear it too if you keep talking about robots in a derogatory manner!

Best Answer

it makes mine obsolite

Best Answer