fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 15 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Some people are sick *******

Best Answer

Plain and simple..Some people are miserable and want everyone else to be that way to..Misery does love company...Just blow it off dear they ain't worth the headache

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Some folks have no sense of humor.

Best Answer

i know... i hate them :(

Best Answer

first ammendment?

Best Answer

Whose gettin head games on ep....

Best Answer

What happened, sweetie?

Best Answer

Remember the Q I asked about the Serta mattresses? Some idiot called me a selfish b!itch and said that I should be grateful for not being homeless.

Best Answer

Oh my Gosh! You've really GOT to be kidding!!!! That's just downright abusive. Nasty, and abusive behavior. The person who said that is probably one of those abuser pervs...gets off on abusing others.

Best Answer

I love rotten head games - especially dodge ball.

Best Answer

I do not know can you give an example ??

Best Answer

I asked a Q about a Serta mattress because the TempurPedic we bought gives us backaches and makes us fell like we've been hit by a train in the morning, and some weirdo said that I should be grateful for not being homeless on the street, just to name ONE.

Best Answer

Theres always some frustrated bitter or twisted person who gets their kicks by trying to upset someone just try to not take it to personally & keep positive, thats my advice

Best Answer