BarbaraSS BarbaraSS 56-60 11 Answers Feb 21, 2009

Not least because some people ARE loved and others,sadly,are not...

Best Answer

Some people never find love, why do you think they commit suicide. And If their Is a god I think It's more likely than not that he/she is a malevolent one.

Best Answer

I have had to many people who suposedly care about me, my family included, claim to love me, and then repetidly do things that they would never do to a person that they actually cared for. I have been cheated and flat out lied to. I don't know why, but I just don't feel the love.

Best Answer

as a few people on this thread have already explained. 'You only get what you give'.

Best Answer

I think it is to do with learning to love yourself - those who feel the most loved are those who are able to love themselves in my opinion

Best Answer

Probably cause nobody loves me except for those who are forced to by biology. And I'm an *******.

Best Answer

The meaning of love is different for everyone. Everyone finds it in different places.

Best Answer

It is true - that some people have not been shown love by their fellow man - but we are all loved by our Heavenly Father. :-)

Best Answer