ridemyrollercoaster ridemyrollercoaster 31-35, F 20 Answers Aug 14, 2009

Because they secretly feel inferior to others.

Best Answer

They like making people feel bad and like the power trip feeling.

Best Answer

Because in any society you get the bossy ones that want to take control

Best Answer

usually because we ARE.....no, like Inominitrix said

Best Answer

because nobody has proven that they are way better than them in something...

Best Answer

Because they are very insecure about themselves. My sister would prance around, trying to put me in my place or trying to shame me. She probably had the biggest superiority complex of anyone I know.

Best Answer

Because when we are at our secret illuminati meetings they stress the need to lead by example (*secret handshake and obscure gestures* directed to the ones in the know ... you know who you are)

Best Answer

Because they were inferior, otherwise people would not wonder why.

Best Answer

Maybe in some cases they are??

Best Answer

OTOH, there are people who have a woefully inferior intellect. These people need to be ridiculed as a means to motivate them to learn to think and spell.<br />
I do not pretend to be superior, as others have suggested, as an ego boost for myself, I do it because I am deeply ashamed to be the same species as some of these people, and they need someone to point out hey are sub-normal, and they should do something about it.

Best Answer

It's human nature. It's very difficult to perceive things other than our own perception. We are the centre of our world and it's very easy to allow yourself to belive that what you think is right, I mean obviously your not going to disagree with yourself. It actually takes a lot of effort to truely try to see things from someone else's view.

Best Answer

Depends on what you actually mean by that.

Best Answer