Like I'm sitting at Best Buy today and a guy pulls in next to me and just totally rocks my car when he hits it with his door... He just gets out and walks away... Can he not see? Is it that hard to be careful or at least polite?
KeeleyKool KeeleyKool 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 10, 2013

because they are ********

Best Answer

Laziness, rudeness, mobility problems, being fat....

Best Answer

I understand fat and mobility problems, but how does laziness factor in? Like too lazy to open the door slowly?

Best Answer

Why did I say people with mobility problems? Because they don't always park in the handicapped spaces and I've seen more than one old man with a cane push the car door into the adjacent car to using it as leverage to ease themselves into the car seat. Same thign when they open it. Why did i say fat people? Because they are too fat to squeeze through the door and lots of people would be too lazy to repark if they can't get out without hitting the other car. I've also seen that a dozen or three times.

Best Answer

Good point... I wasn't thinking lazy as in finding another spot to park

Best Answer

I'm just thinking logistically.

Best Answer

I'd stay right there, check for damage and if there is any, get his license plate number, and call the cops. (if I was a woman, as myself I'd be in his face immediately but still take down the license plate)

Best Answer

Well my car has only been hit about a million times... It was more of an opportunity to study humanity at its worse... I guess if my car was awesome I'd probably agree with you

Best Answer

I wouldn't care if my car was a piece of garbage, I'd still ruin his day.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer