Public servants in particular, well at my local library anyway. They treat the public like we're all idiots. Grrrrr
Zoranna Zoranna 56-60, F 14 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

They have their SOH removed in the hospital :O Scarey people!!!

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

PS: They don't bloody well scare me! I just pity them. :)

Best Answer

I was thinking of like traffic wardens lol... theyre evil :O

Best Answer

Love you!!! :)

Best Answer

Yay *hugz* love you too :-)

Best Answer

Lol maybe the working environment makes them serious persons ;) How about you smile first? ;)

Best Answer

I always smile first. :)

Best Answer

i'm a public servant but i dont treat people like that.....you should report them and give them a lesson....they shouldnt act that way....Public servants serve the people and not the other way around...we are paid by the government to give the best service and not to give "mean service"

Best Answer

Thank you for that Ma'am. I didn't mean to imply ALL public servants. This was just a case of very bad customer relations, by one very supercilious person. :)

Best Answer

I have had a frown in return for a smile, this has not stopped me from being the first to offer a warm smile. It is nice when it is returned with even a warmer smile. Old ladies seem to always return my smile with a very broad and warm one.

Best Answer

Are you suggesting I'm an old lady - no you can't be, 'cos I always smile first. lol

Best Answer

I get the strange feeling that someone is now smiling - again.
thank you for smiling "with" me.....:)
It is good to smile.

Best Answer

I cannot understand it. Im almost never without a smile. Even when I shouldnt be im smiling :)

Best Answer

Great way to be! Don't change. :)

Best Answer

Life has just made them less vulnerable is all.

Best Answer

It depends on the company you choose to keep. An uplifting person usually uplifts another. Too much "familiarity breeds comtempt"?

Best Answer

as i public servant i take quite a lot of pleasure in defying people's expectations in that regard - but the answer to your question has a lot to do with their own responsibilities and the masters they must answer to

Best Answer

They have anger inside them

Best Answer

they havent pulled the corn cob out yet....... ouch

Best Answer