888illuminism888 888illuminism888 36-40, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

not everybody is reasonable or exercises common sense , it happens

Best Answer

When an idiot reply's to a subject that idiot does not really know anything about, then the idiot will always remain, the idiot

Best Answer

People have emotional triggers. Can happen on here just like anywhere else. And SilenceEvermore is right- some people care quite a bit about certain topics.

Best Answer

Sometimes yes .. Ridiculous but true better to come back another day x

Best Answer

Some people just cannot help themselves, dear.

Best Answer

People may be extremely passionate about the topic being discussed.

Best Answer

I understand being passionate about something but geeez..I thought we were here to help others and answer questions based on experience and that takes a considerable amount of reason..If your that hostile how can you be reasonable? I don't know..maybe I think too much :)

Best Answer

YEAH MAYBE IT IS WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!?!?!

Best Answer

Lol...

Best Answer

I honestly think a lot of them have had a bad day (life time even) and just need to take it out on someone else. It is safe to be nasty behind a screen.

Best Answer

Oye, some people are strange.....

Best Answer

im not mean when i answer people i just like to be silly at times because life is to short to always be serious and unless i dont understand what they want to know i answer either in a nice or in a playful way depending on whether the question seems like a joke or not

Best Answer