Truth breeds trust. Lies breed contempt.

Best Answer

I consider those people "weak-minded"

Best Answer

Give me the bitter truth any day rather than a honey coated lie. As I have gotten older I need less of the "yeah I love you" or the "that looks great" only to find out the truth later on down the line. When I don't want to know, believe me I do not ask.

Best Answer

I take no offense to honest answers... lies on the other hand are not worth comments on

Best Answer

Some like to think that when they are asking a question they will actually get confirmation on the conclusion they already came to, anything less or more is just not at all acceptable to them. I agree with you.

Best Answer

true. validate my magic pony view of the world. (although in fairness I think I have a magic pony view of the world too)

Best Answer

I think everyone has that view for at least one aspect of their lives...but some refuse to admit it, or just don't know it. My magic pony view is that my daughter is the most beautiful child. To me this is true, to my neighbor...her child is the most beautiful.

Best Answer

There are people that find it next to impossible to live in the truth. I thinki it's a decision and a commetment that people make about living in the truth.I made this decision as a young girl and yes it's sometimes painful but a better way of life.

Best Answer

Truth without grace can kill..."your breath smells","My ex's was much,much bigger..." and "have you gained a few?" but truth and grace can meet.Truth is the skeleton on which life hangs...we need it's structure...but grace allows us enough love and forgiveness to hear the truth.

Best Answer

Exactly but truth can sting a bit.

Best Answer

Like "those jeans do make your as* look big".

Best Answer