donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 11 Answers May 5 in Doing Good

I love the fact that so many gay people are open about it. We are able to see those we know and love for who they really are and we try harder to understand their pain like any other prejudice. Not like when I was growing up.

Best Answer

They're just enjoying life. They're not rapists.

Best Answer

i do not know dear

Best Answer

Why you love them by the way?

Best Answer

Human beings?

Best Answer

do you love serial killers..they are human beings too

Best Answer

Don't know. Maybe to compensate for their own insecurities. Hate anyone that is different.

Best Answer

some are secretly gay themselves and are over compensating for their personal shame

Best Answer

Do you believe this? answer please...<br />
my friend was strangled in his car by 3 of his friends on valentines day , a part of the newspaper article which mentioned them as ''nerds'' and one of the boys used his legs to kill him , by strangling him.

Best Answer

Wow someone put the psychonuts to death or give forcefeed injections! They just stabbed my stomach!!! For nothing! !!!!! Taking law into hands playing self righteousness! !!! Jab them mental ill med compulsory for 12months! !!!!!!!

Best Answer

Jab them months at least these bas' tards!!!!

Best Answer