I got told of by like 20+ people today! I don't understand why some people hate us for no reason!
DevinLewisLAPD DevinLewisLAPD 41-45 21 Answers Jun 4 in Community

Some of you are dirty and some people just don't like when someone is "in the way" of them committing crimes.

Best Answer

Trolol

Best Answer

i respect the ones who protect and serve us.

Best Answer

Becuse they are mean, they act like they rule the world, they always want to search my car whenever I get pulled over. I know some that are pretty cool, but most cops are just ****** people. They are not nice or anything. I don't like cops to be anywhere in my sight. By the way, I don't do anything bad to deserve getting searched all the time. Just because I got in trouble once in the passed they act like complete ******** to me. I don't do anything wrong. I am a good citizen who stays out of fights, clubs, and trouble. I just stay at home and watch movies, read books, play video games. I don't even go out drinking. If I drink, I drink at home.

Best Answer

**** em, Ex-southern ON Canada here. Id ditch the service name if I was you.

Best Answer

ever hear of a guy by the name of Rodney king?

Best Answer

Yes, have you?

Best Answer

does that even deserve an answer? ok he was a **** but the point remains many cops abuse their power, whether with someone like king or innocent people abuse is abuse and some of them enjoy it.

Best Answer

I have no problem with police. Just the LAPD. Sick of hearing about people being shot and tasered and killed by the LAPD.

Best Answer

Also in 2011 72 police officers were killed nationwide. Which, was 72 too many. While 54 people were were murdered by LAPD alone.

Best Answer

I misspoke. 54 were murdered by LAPD and LA County officers.I

Best Answer

Isn't impersonation of an officer illegal?

Best Answer

YES IT IS AGAINST THE LAW !!!

Best Answer

I don't hate you at all. I admire your strength and courage and wish someone like you could be my mentor and help me develop those traits inside myself. Thank you for everything you do every day. You are appreciated. Some bad or corrupt police officers may contribute to those who lump you all together, or maybe people feel you hold yourself to a different standard than average people; maybe you could interact with the public around you more, show them that they matter to you, that what you do is more than just a job.

Best Answer

Best Answer

probably because you are posing as police but nt really one?

Best Answer

Maybe their experiences with the police made them feel that way towards them.

Best Answer

Because we as citizens have to follow the rules of society as it is deemed & those who break those rules (or the law) have to suffer the consequinces & jail,prison, probation etc is a severe enough punishment for those who dont abide, so I am guessing that is why some are afraid.

Best Answer

**** da police!

Best Answer

Unfortunately some people are conditioned to not like/fear authority. Particularly people who have had troubled upbringings.

Best Answer

really ? where did you get your data ?

Best Answer

Yes. Look up fear of authority :)
I'm not saying it's the reason for everyone that doesn't like them, obviously people may have had bad experiences with police in the past that may make them feel this way. The questioner asked though about people who appeared to have no reason, just suggesting this may be a reason.

Best Answer

because they hate pork they rather have chicken

Best Answer

Because most of them are real jerks ! There is always a reason...maybe your one of the good guys but there are a lot that are just awful !

Best Answer

Probably criminals.

Best Answer

Because you can't speak freely around cops

Best Answer

Doesn't mean I hate cops though

Best Answer

You can speak freely around cops...

Best Answer

Sure if you are lawful citizen

Best Answer