AutumnCD AutumnCD 18-21, M 23 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

hater is gunna hate.

Best Answer

I've been "fascinated" with TS's.<br />
I've had MY 'gender Issues'; and I've SAT IN on TS Groups.<br />
MOST "people" are VERY PHOBIC about 'Femininity'. SHOWING "their" Feminine Side. For Females, this is Caused by FEAR of Either "being raped" OR "being Hit Upon". So they 'dress like Males'; and I find that MOST "Unattractive".<br />
For Males, the issues are QUITE Different. Most "males" Won't DARE!! Dress like a Female "in public"; Fearing either BEING ASSAULTED and/or 'Being Harassed by Name Calling.......like "******" and "Queer". Almost ALWAYS "In A Threatening Voice".<br />
I LONG ago "concluded"......that Society WOULD 'Resolve' MOST of its' problems........IF 'Femininty' were seen "with more favoritism" THAN Masculinity.<br />
(But "how" do you Change PEOPLES' WAY 'Of Thinking' ? Omly "one" Methiod would Succeed; THE GOVERNMENT 'Imposing' SUCH CHANGE. Any "Freedom of Choice" ONLY allows Fear to CONTROL Society in the matter.)

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone .I just Wish people would keep their PERVERSIONS Private.

Best Answer

So you hate that aspect of them. It can be a pretty large, identifying aspect for some transgendered people though.

Best Answer

Did I say I Hated anything? No. I said I wish they would keep their PERSONAL Perversions to themselves.
Not having these Perversions Myself,it is Impossible for me to Understand them,and it makes me Uncomfortable. What they do Behind closed Doors is their own Business. I just wish they would keep it that way. Please don't be so EAGER to Read HATE into my Answer. It's not There.

Best Answer

Well many trans like me love walking around dressed as the opposite sex, if we wernt aloud to walk around as the opposite sex that would make us feel like crap, it would make us feel like a druggie without pot or a alcoholic without beer it feels like we must dress the opposite cause thats who we are, so if you think we should only dress behind doors well that sucks cause its never gonna happen
Luv Autumn

Best Answer

If you do a GOOD job dressing An unsuspecting person like myself Wouldn't even Notice. Right? It is the Men, that Dress like the Sluttiest Woman they can Imagine,but have 3 days growth of beard,that get the negative reaction. They do this only to Shock and Disturb people, for attention.

Best Answer

but theyre not doing anything behind closed doors, transgender means living you life or becoming the opposite sex, thats noot behind closed doors, its not a fetish nor a perversion, its a mere way of life just like u live ur day to day life, glad to have maybe taught you something you obv didnt no

Best Answer

You have no clue how hard it is to be a transgender with all the hating and laughing and the weird stares you get when you buy clothes so stop arguing you lost and they dont dress slutty to shock people they wear it because we get pleasure from it cause we want to be female or if your female then you want to be male

Best Answer

You are what you are. Clothes don't Change a THING.
Fighting NATURE is a futile Endeavor. What you want is irrelevant,you just look like a Fool.

Best Answer

You are 'correct" in NOT Aligning your comments With Hate. You could NOT "make the same claim", though, IF I said you 'Have Fear' about Transsexuals. Which can ONLY be Overcome WITH Love....IF 'Love' should Ever touch your heart WITH Such Immensity.

Best Answer

I do not look foolish and i do not do it for the clothes i feel like i was meant to be a women so just shup up james

Best Answer

Don't get me started on the Concept of Love. Love is a Word Created by Man ,For man. To separate us from the Beast. If 2 Dogs Brutalize each other for the Right to Mate, it is said they are just DUMB animals. If two Humans do they same ,They did it for LOVE. I have no emotion, Hate,Love, or Fear,for Deviates. They are people just like me. I just don't understand their Motivation. That's as far as it Goes.

Best Answer

Why should anyone hate transgendered persons. The are all wonderful people.

Best Answer

I have no idea. I only know a couple of trans people but they are pretty awesome.

Best Answer

I just hate everyone as this rules out any discrimination

Best Answer

People dont understand, they think we are this way through choice, if only we did have a choice

Best Answer

Because they're insecure about their insecurities! What people don't understand, they act out in fear and that turns to hate. I think its brave and commendable to be who you are without conforming to what society says you should be.

Best Answer

because they are afraid of sex, lolol

Best Answer

cause theyre mean

Best Answer