btronx btronx 36-40, F 10 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Some people are sociopaths, and are incapable of feeling guilt or remorse. They don't see other people as equally real as them. Even a lot of "normal" people objectify other people - seeing them more as objects than as other people.

Best Answer

sometimes these people have been through so much themselves that they have become numb to hurting others... this does not make it right though. Sometimes people just dont care... and if this is someone you are in a relationship with I suggest you deserve better and end it (sorry if thats harsh) eveyone deserves to be happy x

Best Answer

Learned behavior from their peers/family. Or else genetics.

Best Answer

A lack of communication between the amygdala and certain other parts of the brain controlling empathy. ie, the text book psychopath

Best Answer

Maybe that's why the one I am thinking of is so close to a neuroscientist. She knows what's wrong with his brain.

Best Answer

Because they feel they can and there's been no one to tell/show them otherwise.

Best Answer

I guess we all know a few of them, my guess, its genetic.

Best Answer

Why do bears **** in the woods?

Best Answer