Some people are so sensitive and can't take a joke. I cannot deal with people like that. You have to walk on eggshells around them
Roserick22 Roserick22 41-45, F 14 Answers Jul 26, 2009

Maybe, but some people take others' jokes as put downs and teasing. And the person doing it inevitably uses the same excuse that they were "only joking". It's just a matter of knowing your audience, as most comedians say.

Best Answer

I think everyone has a sense of humor to some degree. It's just a matter of finding the right joke. What's funny to you might not be funny to others and vice versa.

Best Answer

there's a "bond -rule." If you're not close to the person, don't attempt to be closer through sarcasm and insensitive joking. Bc unless they're Chelsea Handler, they're gonna act like they have a stick up their ***.

Best Answer

Laugthing stems from are monkey days. it is a sign of enjoyment or getting on with someone. you can still see monkeys and chimps laugh at each other.<br />
You may notic when you watch a funny program its twice as funny with friends.<br />
On dates a girl will laugh at any joke a man says if she likes him and the guy will say she has a good sence of humor if she laugths at his jokes!!<br />
Sounds silly but is true<br />
These people with no sence of humar our misserable and basically dont like people!

Best Answer

If we had a sense of humor, we could enjoy humor among all kinds of people. I also feel humorous with your serious question which demands other people must be humorous like you.

Best Answer

Maybe they do have a sense of humor and your just not funny.

Best Answer

Sum people are just stupid and had to be shelterd and thats why thy dnt find anything funny these are the people that u just leave alone and let thm be miserable jackasses!!

Best Answer

Sense of humor is a very personal thing and it all depend of how it used and in what kind of situation. When it is nice having a little innocent joke with someone , it is also true that there are people which use and abuse others with silly jokes and bad taste sense of humor as an excuse to insult or offend others. These people are not respectful with others because for their sense of inferiority and stupidity which bring them to make fun of others even in situations where intelligent people would never do it. I have a way to deal with these people, first advice is to avoid them and the second is to confront these people and let them clearly know where they can stick their silly sense of humor and most important let them feel that their 'sense of humor' is not appreciated at all .. you never know they might learn the lesson one day.

Best Answer

LMAO!! Maybe they just aren't getting hit right if you know what I mean and it's leaving them dull... aka blah

Best Answer

I do! I'm laughing at the post above.."laughter stems from our monkey days"!! LOL.

Best Answer

This world is full of crashing bores.

Best Answer

maybe they were not born with a funny-bone......

Best Answer

One of the main reasons my last bf left me was because he thought I had no sense of humor. I laugh at many things though. I laugh at silly things people do. I laugh within when I ask the person after they have checked out if they found everything they need..because it is impossible to find everything you need in a store.. i like seinfeld, dark humor, irony, and sarcasm.. I do have a sense of humor, but I do not laugh at a joke I think is unfunny just as I do not fake between the sheets. Sometimes a joke makes me smile, sometimes I don't get it,.. Farting inappropriately is not funny, I heard a joke where I was asked why black people only have nightmares..and was told the last one that had a dream got shot..but i am dumb and cannot take a joke. What is funny differs. I am more serious than funny I guess, but it is annoying to me when a man jokes so much you cannot even know who he is. So alot of times I am seen as boring. Some people get me and we laugh alot, others do not. Like another post said, it is just knowing your audience.

Best Answer