Well, if you really are a millionaire, then you should be able to figure out how that happened. <br />
As far as financial inequity in general, there are LOTS of reasons. Misfortune, irresponsibility, natural disaster, economic recession, limited resources, wars, selfishness, laziness, greed, overpopulation, disease...on the negative side. With the reverse attitudes and circumstances being on the positive side. <br />
Some is luck. Some built on work. Some due to mistakes that are made. <br />
I'm not an economist, though. So I'm only brainstorming. If I truly understood the nature of finance and how people become rich, perhaps I'd have more money myself.

Best Answer

Not even close to being a millionaire that is what sparks the ? for me. I know money can't buy everything but it sure does make the journey a lot easier...don't you agree?

Best Answer

We all have so much just some of us realize it and some of us don't. I can tell you that money is not everything and sure can't buy you happiness

Best Answer