I do my makeup/hair every day, I dress nice, I try to be friendly to everyone. But I've been single for almost my whole life. (I dated a guy for 4 months last year, and one other for about a month) What am I doing wrong?
LadyC93 LadyC93 18-21, F 20 Answers Jul 31, 2012

some people try to hard, focus on the wrong people. they say you quit looking and it finds you, I used to stress EVERY day about finding someone but now I don't. I'm just concentrating on improving my social skills, working out, school, then a job, then my own place, better car and lots of money and then well see who the ladies like ;)

Best Answer

coz they will get the best ones i guess

Best Answer

I don't know. But I'm one of them. I think maybe some people just aren't meant to find love :(

Best Answer

Different people look for different things

Best Answer

My issue is I do not have enough to date anyone. I been single all my life also. The best of luck to both of us.

Best Answer

Nothing; it's fate/karma or whatever other word you might substitute.

Best Answer

ITS CALLED REJECTION ALONG WITH LACK OF CONFIDENCE B ING SHY AND FEELING REALLY SHY AND NOT KNOWING WHAT TO SAY PLUS NOT KNOWING IF THAT SOMEONE IS WITH SOMEBODY ALREADY OR NOT KNOWING IF THEIR MARRIED ALREADY THOSE R THE REASONS I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING A NEW GF I VE HAD GIRLFRIENDS B4 BUT I VE ALWAYS LET THEM COME TO ME CAUSE I M VERY TIMID OF PPL I DON T KNOW ESPECIALLY GIRLS AND EVEN MORE AROUND GIRLS I LIKE AND THE ONLY REASON I M NOT WITH ANY ONE NOW IS CAUSE I MOVED SO OFTEN I HAVEN T REALLY HAD TIME TO KEEP A RELATIONSHIP THE LONGEST I VE BEEN WITH ANYONE WAS 2 YEARS 6 MONTHS AND 11 DAYS I LOVED HER SO MUCH I COUNTED EVERY DAY WE SPENT WITH OTHER AND WHEN SHE AND I MOVED AWAY FROM EACH OTHER I WAS HEART BROKEN BUT I VE NEVER BROKE UP WITH ANY GIRLFRIEND I VE EVER HAD WE JUST GOT SEPERATED FROM EACH OTHER BUT NOW I HAVEN T MOVED ANYMORE I FINALY HAVE A PLACE WHERE I CAN FINALY QUIT MOVING :)

Best Answer

I can't even read this.. Why did you do all caps?

Best Answer

I am one of those people....can't figure it out either? HELP!

Best Answer

:/ hopefully this changes soon

Best Answer

whole life - hahahaha ------------ you're either 1) too good looking - lots of guys think you're taken and / or you will turn them down or 2) unattractive

Best Answer

I'm not ugly. I'm just going by what I've been told.

Best Answer

then you're too cute. guys are afraid to approach you.

Best Answer

What can I do to make them less afraid? Without skipping the makeup...

Best Answer

You tell me what you do when you are with someone and I'll tell you why you're single. Are you making it too easy for a guy to get with you? Are you being boring? All these things are contributing factors. I'd say approach every person you're attracted to, and eventually you'll find someone who'll say yes.

Best Answer

Maybe I am boring.. I'm definitely not easy, though.

Best Answer

You're still young honey age will slow it down a bit...In my case damn near stopped..Men my age seem to want girls your age ..

Best Answer

I am in the same boat (i am male) I dress nice, I workout 4-6 days a week, I have a good job, I dress nice, WTF<br />
It helps to talk though if you'd like

Best Answer

Sounds good to me :)

Best Answer

I don't know... maybe you're not trying to enjoy your time alone?

Best Answer

i've set the bar way to high after the last shamozzle.. prolly too high but meh. if shes out there , she gunna be perfect :)

Best Answer

And you've had such a loooooong life too.

Best Answer

Thank you, this answer is sooooooo helpful -_-

Best Answer

Sorry. I guess what I was trying to say is that you are still very young and it's normal to have only had a couple of short relationships.

Best Answer

You're right. I wish I wasn't so impatient.

Best Answer

Its called being shy for me. Maybe you're just tooooo hot to approach? :) idk i would ask the same thing for myself so yeah....

Best Answer

Good luck to us both, in that case! :)

Best Answer

Nothing. You can't expect to bounce from guy to guy :/

Best Answer

I definitely don't want to do that, but I think a year in between is plenty of time

Best Answer

I don't think there is a set period between. Just be patient..

Best Answer