angelaine angelaine 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 1, 2010

I agree. I think they feel just the opposite. Very inferior-so they put on this act of superiority to cover up their inferior feelings. They so desparetely do not want anyone to see it.

Best Answer

What appears as a superiority complex, is in fact a hidden inferiority complex, or more specifically, the fear of being inferior. It is a sign of - very human - immaturity, that we all carry with us on some level. It is not a reason for blame or shame, but it is an fruitful area of growth. If we can look deep inside ourselves, and learn to accept and embrace all we are, this is the first step towards becoming whole. Whole, because a superiority complex is part of a split world view, very common because of our society's values. We are good or bad, right or wrong, better or worse. The second step towards healing a superiority/inferiority complex, is to become aware of our judgement of others, and to embrace them too, in all they are. Along the way, it will become clear that acceptance of the self and of others starts to become one, too: accepting and valuing the self more, leads to acceptance and valuing of others, and vice versae.

Best Answer

They are control freaks. Usually. I do not tolerate it. They can be superior somewhere else, before I get angery.

Best Answer

Is you talkin t me? Hu? Maybe, and maybe not.

Best Answer

No sir.. I mean mam.. Umm.. I don't know.. I'm sorry.. I don't even know who you are.. I'm just curious.. I want to know why some people look at themselves as superior.. One of my friends experiences injustice because of them.. So, I wanted to know the reasons so I could understand them and know their side.. Maybe I can get a good reason..

Best Answer