I've noticed that there are people who seem to have to challenge everything you say to them. They make an issue out of the way you pronounce words, the way you keep your house, cook, decorate, the programs you watch on television, etc. They just seem to have to disagree with everything you say and do. Have you encountered people like this and if you have how have you handled them?
rollingwithhusky rollingwithhusky 46-50, F 10 Answers Aug 1, 2010

even you girl friend how do you handle that it is so frustrating sometimes

Best Answer

Ugh!!!! I am so drained.. everything I say is challenged... then I become defensive and I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm right...

Best Answer

Yes .It can be a pain . I handle it according to their civility..I give what I get. That's fair enough.

Best Answer

Because they are women!!! LOL!!!

Best Answer

Yes. Tell them when they pay your bills, they can have an opinion on how you live your life. If they don't like it, tell them to not come around. That is rude for them to do that and I would tell them so.

Best Answer

Bless them, they are so out of control of their own lives that they have to try to control yours.<br />
For the most part I ignore them and try to stay away from them. If they are family (oh yes! we all have some like that!), then I just agree with them or if I feel rather wicked, will make a rather off-the-wall comment. They leave you alone then.

Best Answer

I believe their issue is about controll and they are a pain in the B----

Best Answer

Sure have !<br />
MY FAMILY are real pains in the a*ss<br />
Even my sister whom I have helped with advice given me when I was in a similar situation....questions if it is correct ! WTF

Best Answer

You'll always get people like that...I take them with a pinch of salt and dont let them get to me!

Best Answer