Milady, my friendship is open to all and is not restricted or modified according to the gender of the person to whom I give it to. Granted I do feel somewhat awkward giving a male friend a hug, but there have been times when they have needed it just as much as anyone else. Then again, I know a couple of friends that would likely clock me if I would refer to them as "Milady" (lol)

Best Answer

Such a gentleman....I hug women with no qualms whatsoever. And men. Gallantry bespeaks of Milady...I love your sense of humour...kisses...*smiling*

Best Answer

Just like the color of skin, gender has nothing to do with friendship. But I know people who are like that. There's a white man I know who will not even acknowledge blacks, hispanics or women. And he treats his wife terribly. Sometimes I feel the need to jump him and beat him senseless. No wait. He's already senseless. Beat some sense into him.

Best Answer

I have missed you all day due to work and commitments..Yes, I know what you mean...Calling you tomorrow. Let me know the time, please. xoxo

Best Answer

I treat everyone with respect in my circle <br />
If people dont like my answers or attitude easy DON'T answer my questions

Best Answer

I know you respect everyone, Ned. That is one reason why you are treasured to me...xoxo You know there are those who answer my questions in a most disgusting manner....Men only....What can I do about them? If they were to say those things to me face-to-face, I would backhand them...Too bad they are on-line....Love you, Ned.

Best Answer