This is for one of my friends here who reached out to another and was treated badly...Christ, can't men and women be friends here? My male circle guys are great friends. We support one another. What do YOU have to say? Do you make different responses to your female or male friends? Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Milady, my friendship is open to all and is not restricted or modified according to the gender of the person to whom I give it to. Granted I do feel somewhat awkward giving a male friend a hug, but there have been times when they have needed it just as much as anyone else. Then again, I know a couple of friends that would likely clock me if I would refer to them as "Milady" (lol)

Best Answer

Such a gentleman....I hug women with no qualms whatsoever. And men. Gallantry bespeaks of Milady...I love your sense of humour...kisses...*smiling*

Best Answer

Just like the color of skin, gender has nothing to do with friendship. But I know people who are like that. There's a white man I know who will not even acknowledge blacks, hispanics or women. And he treats his wife terribly. Sometimes I feel the need to jump him and beat him senseless. No wait. He's already senseless. Beat some sense into him.

Best Answer

I have missed you all day due to work and commitments..Yes, I know what you mean...Calling you tomorrow. Let me know the time, please. xoxo

Best Answer

I treat everyone with respect in my circle

If people dont like my answers or attitude easy DON'T answer my questions

Best Answer

I know you respect everyone, Ned. That is one reason why you are treasured to me...xoxo You know there are those who answer my questions in a most disgusting manner....Men only....What can I do about them? If they were to say those things to me face-to-face, I would backhand them...Too bad they are on-line....Love you, Ned.

Best Answer