I notice certain people have to control and if they don't like what is being said they have to judge. Shouldn't everyone be able to have the freedom to express their opinion without judgement or name calling? Regardless whether or not you agree? Isn't this forum to be able to express ones feelings?
toughchick toughchick 51-55, F 17 Answers Jan 19, 2010

Re-read the question and laugh along with me,<br />
won't you?

Best Answer

Everyone has the right to say what they believe. Doesn't mean anyone else has to agree.It also means that the person who say's "My pet frog. Jeremy, told me the secrets of the universe," has to be taken seriously and defended from counter arguments from my pet salamander Niobe.

Best Answer

Yep...I agree..But no need to be rude in the process

Best Answer

I don't insist on it, but I do highly recomend it.<br />
If people don't think like me.... they must be wrong. <br />
JK ;-)<br />
Everyone has the right to have their own opinions.

Best Answer

tru dat.

Best Answer

I respect everyones opinion as long as they are able to state it in such a manner that is not intentionally hurtful to others. Then I will say something because that is where I draw the line. I never state it in a rude fashion though.

Best Answer

It's only natural to think your world view is the right world view. Most people don't take that necessary next step, though, of reminding themselves they could be wrong. If you do that, you'll start listening to others and you won't be so judgmental.

Best Answer

In a word :Validation! <br />
Express away_ I will still call you or anyone who tries to delude my personal construct. A Jacka$$

Best Answer

because they arent aware of the biger picture

Best Answer

I always support and defend a persons right to speak their mind. That's what protects my ability to do the same. The Magic of people listening to you and doing what they want, is the Logic and Wisdom of what you, or them, say. We always follow the one who makes the most "Sense", in our minds. It it turns out they are wrong, we also have the right to listen to someone else. Or, we can listen to ourselves and do what we want. It is our Right.<br />
Everyone has the Right to speak their minds. Also, everyone has the Right to Listen, or not.<br />
It is, whenever, they try to force you to do what they want, is when they cross the line.<br />
Therefore, we have the Right to walk away from those we don't agree with. Don't go where you are not wanted. And, sometimes, with the Wisdom you should have, you may not want to go where you ARE wanted.

Best Answer

I go with vlowery answer

Best Answer