some people are designed to give a closed answer, there for reducing the need for further discussion, what is extremely interesting is often those very same people wonder why no one will hold a conversation with them.

Best Answer

Excellent answer!

Best Answer

sometimes a simple yes or no tells you more ...and those people are clever enough to realize it...maybe you're not really listening.

Best Answer

I sometimes answer with a simply "yes" or "no". It depends upon how the question is phrased and like realityvsdream, how tired am I at the time.

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

Well, it just takes too much energy to elaborate on pointless things.

Best Answer

Like answering questions?

Best Answer

Like answering pointless ones. Speaking of : Do you like breathing air?

Best Answer

Sometimes i don't have anything else to say, but maybe the person is wondering if their own viewpoint is terribly unusual or common, so the numbers matter?

Best Answer

I do that from time to time. You shouldn't be judgmental ba<x>sed on random replies.<br />
I do it when I'm too tired or sleepy and don't have it in me to get into details. Or when I'm angry and just don't want to spill my anger here.

Best Answer

sometimes it fits

Best Answer

Little Oblio had no point. So he wore a pointed hat.

Best Answer

Some questions dont require anymore of a answer than a yes or no.....but you sound like the kind of person that is easily offended if someone does not respond with a small books worth of chit chat.

Best Answer

You didn't ask them to elaborate or explain. Also because they want to answer as many questions as possible and only have time for questions they really like.

Best Answer

Depends on whether it's a yes or no Q... I tend to ramble a bit regardless. Boohoo huh? I need a hug Dammit!

Best Answer

No point, just being silly and letting you read into it what you want.

Best Answer