Why do some assume that love and reproducing is the key to happiness? My married friend before I stopped her kept insisting I would make a "great mom" and I always get men who are like "why is such a nice/intelligent/pretty girl" like you single? Why all the insisting? I'm hardly in a place where a bf or husband is a good idea let alone a kid.
MissusBrightside MissusBrightside 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because they cannot understand anyone differing from norms expected by society.

Best Answer

Because they are in one and have spawns of their own! So from experience I guess but I want to punch people that say that to me!

Best Answer

Sometimes I want to cold **** my friend but I was firm with her and she backed off about it

Best Answer

Take your time. Ignore those people. Never rush into marriage or some relationship with a man you barely know. It is not worth it at all.

Best Answer

I'm not even looking at all, and it seems like some have an issue w/ it

Best Answer

I used to have a friend who did the same. When she got a boyfriend, she hounded me about getting one. When she married him, she hounded me about getting married. When finally I did get married, and she had had a baby, she hounded me about having a baby. My perception, be it right or wrong. was that if I made the same choices she did, then that would validate her choices.

Best Answer

Just like my friend, but I can only be a friend to a point esp if it comes to that

Best Answer

They just think you'd be good is all. Just an opinion. They're allowed to have one same as you.

Best Answer

Well at least I'm glad it stays as an opinion because I wouldnt make a good mother

Best Answer

Lol. Only you would know best. =)

Best Answer

A lot of soul searching has led me to believe. I like kids, but to be a mom is someone else's job.

Best Answer