why don't they throw their *** in jail
MartinCaballero MartinCaballero 26-30, M 14 Answers Apr 22 in Dating & Relationships

Apparently, it's more complicated than I used to think, and I volunteered in women's shelters. There are women here with questions like "how do I get my husband to dominate me" and weirdness like that. I always thought that if I overheard a man beating his wife I'd call the police (and I still would). But with these "domestic discipline" arrangements it's possible that might not be what either of them want.

Best Answer

he /she is paying the bills?

Best Answer

if you were paying the bills would she let you do that to her?

Best Answer

I can't say, for myself, I don't get it at all, just offering an answer to possible reason.

Best Answer

actually most abuse victims participate in the shouting, throwing and hitting, mostly the guys get arrested though.

Best Answer

Here is where we are headed, more of this is on the way..........http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25270990/mich-judge-to-killer-i-hope-you-die-in-prison

Best Answer

My ex was a verbal abuser. Oh, yes, I put up with it for a while, giving him excuses, but the very first time he verbally abused my son, I went to court and had a restraining order put up against him, and kicked his damn A*ss out of my house. God help him if he had actually hit me or my son.

Best Answer

My ex was a passive aggressive personality, they don't have abusive definitions for that. They get away with driving people nuts till they explode and then it's all the other persons fault. i think she learned it from her mom, she is a real pistol...reminds me of grandma in the Sopranos.

Best Answer

I didn't "let" him hit me or my son. He was much bigger and stronger than me. He convinced me that I was wrong with everything. He tried to convince me that my son was wrong with everything.

Best Answer

why didn't you throw his *** out the house or in jail then?

Best Answer

He was more than twice my size. He had convinced me that everything was my fault. There is a lot of emotional abuse that accompanies physical abuse.

Best Answer

Do you think they just stand there and let it happen out of the blue? Maybe you could do a bit of reading and find out a bit about domestic violence. Read this story about what an angry man who used to beat his wife did when she left him and took her son. This isn't typical, but it's the kind of insanity you get in domestic violence cases. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-13/tyabb-boy-dead-father-shot-by-police/5256444

Best Answer

some actually do stand there and let it happen. Because they believe their spouse does that to "correct" them out of "love". I want to throw up thinking about it.

Best Answer

I can't comment on that but here is the follow up on that other clip that might be of interest: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/rosie-batty-blasts-studio-10-host-joe-hildebrand-on-morning-tv/story-e6frfmyi-1226872088068

Best Answer

The woman left her husband and took her child for his safety but she abided by the laws and allowed the son to see his Dad and this is what the father did. She obviously didn't want to be 'corrected', she just wanted to live like a normal human being with rights and not to have to live being afraid. Just as her husband was able to do.

Best Answer

they like it

Best Answer

lmao. What is there to like?

Best Answer

You sick F*uck, no one likes to be abused. Idiots like you make me want to vomit.

Best Answer

onlygirlintheworldd was right, you really are fukked to the head. Can't ppl joke and relax around here? there always have to be a old broad like you to ruin the fun for every1.

Best Answer

he beat her son? omg what is the world coming to? Poor child.

Best Answer

that's something that will either make him stronger or fukk up his life forever. Lets just hope he's strong enough to push through the BS.

Best Answer

cause their meal ticket would be gone

Best Answer

I like it when my girlfriend hits me....

Best Answer

seriously??????

Best Answer

Lmao no XD

Best Answer

what is XD?

Best Answer

It's an emoticon

Best Answer

what does it mean though?

Best Answer

Laughing really hard

Best Answer

MY x could hit like a man I tell you.. :P

Best Answer

Desperate.

Best Answer