same reason they lie when they are offline

Best Answer

Really ? Do you think they would get away with the same level of deceit in real life ?

Best Answer

well obviously not. Online any man can pretend to be a female and vice versa. But i guess it all depends on what type of lying you speak of

Best Answer

It's easy to hide behind a screen...and to pretend to be something you aren't. Eventually, just like in real life...you can only go so far, and you end up with what you deserve.

Best Answer

think you will find they doit all the time

Best Answer

TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR?<br />
I DON'T!

Best Answer

For kids that get on EP and pretend to be adults, it is just a game; pushing the limits or trying to find forbidden knowledge. For adults, it is most likely insecurities like Morganza said. With guys especially, it could be to get a date; or at least fantasize that they are desirable to women. It could be because they feel free to let the dark side of their personality out to play. For some, it is a way to express a fantasy. For some people, they are afraid of being identified, so they lie about their age or sex or ??? and claim "A friend of mine had an affair ..." instead of saying they were the moron. There are as many reasons as there are liars.<br />
I have answered questions I thought were legitimate, to find out as they string developed, that it was a kid or a some liar playing games. I just move on. They aren't worth worrying about.

Best Answer

Some people want so much to be more than they are so when on line the have the ability to live in the life they always wanted. Sometimes, The lie is better than their own life and some people have trouble facing reality.

Best Answer

Lying???.....I assure you that as intergalatic commander of the universe I DO NOT lie...hmmphh!!

Best Answer