i text a guy i had only met once after 2 months. i was expecting him to aks who i was since it had been so long. instead he kept the conversation going for a while and finally asked me (later on) "veronica from where?" so i responded "you don't remember?" he then said "i didn't save your number" so i asked "then how do you know what my name is?" he said "because of your last four numbers" i thought to myself how silly this guy is acting. ofcourse i asked him "what about my last four numbers?" he didn't answer back for a while and finally he text again saying "i forgot to save your number" i laughed to myself just to see how crazy this guy is acting. why can't he just say no i don't, refresh my memory. why lie? he got tangled in a lie that was completely unnecessary making a fool out of himself and insulting my intelligence at the same time which i HATE, why lie if you don't have to? what does that say about their personality? what do u think?
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 2 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Most people lie to cover up something's about them.... They lie to make themselves look better than other......they lie to impress others, etc

Best Answer

you have a vagina get used to it

Best Answer

lol, i understand when you have to lie to save yourself from getting in trouble. everyone does that. but if there is no need to lie why do it?

Best Answer

it is a defect nothing more or less

Best Answer