monam monam 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 6, 2011

I think this is because children are more free-spirited and have bountyful imaginations that are refreshing to adults.

Best Answer

Because some people are little kids.

Best Answer

i would say it is because of their innocence. Granted in the world we live in today it's hard to help them retain that innocence and not grow up too quickly but for example they don't have prejudices except when it comes to trying new foods. They look at things simplistically and the world is black and white to them. Oh to see the world through the eyes of a child. Wondrous Unclouded and unburdened by trials, tribulations, pessimism, bitterness, bias and negative energy and behavior. I love my 4 yr old. We have to live simply with our financial circumstances but she is such a happy, bright, loving child. We are friends. I call her my partner in crime. Oh to be carefree and not have the responsibilities and burdens that I carry now.....

Best Answer

because of games children play

Best Answer

thy can manipulate them with thier power. children can be pretty submissive while an adult isnt

Best Answer

They're easier to bully than adults?

Best Answer