Fluffypanda Fluffypanda 18-21, M 27 Answers Aug 13, 2011

it's the only time i take a shower

Best Answer

If im in it, it washes away everything I feel, i feel nothing = happiness...

If Im the observer- it quietly brings out locked memories that only it has the keys to.

Best Answer

Because water is useful.

Best Answer

Cause people love singing in the rain.

Best Answer

The sound of rain can make you go to sleep sometimes. Listen i'm not an expert of things like this but, I think the rain has something to do with binaural beats everyone in the world corresponds to different sound and how sounds make them feel. This is a example of people who like Rock or Dub-step. Sometimes Rain can just be a sound that your brain like's.

Personally I just like rain because of the sound it make's when it taps on my windows or roof.

Best Answer

It reminds them of the swooshing sound they heard while they were in the womb....

Best Answer

I love the gray clouds and mild darkness. Its the best time for me to watch a horror movie (besides night time) or read a book nibbling butter cookies.

Best Answer

i like it cause it feels good

Best Answer

Cause they like the orgone energy that comes with the rain .

Best Answer

its wet every thing is better once its wet

Best Answer

It's very relaxing.

Best Answer

It waters all the plants.

Best Answer

Rain has a resonance when it comes down it is a sound we NEED to hear! W-e are pre programmed in my opinion for it as it calms most people very similar to the sounds in the uterus babies hear so I am lead to believe.

Best Answer

Give it to flywithoutwings. Other then it's enchanting appearance and rymthic sound.

Best Answer

whats not to like?

Best Answer

I love the rain, I love to watch it and listen to it and I love being in it too, I'm not too sure why exactly but I guess I just like getting wet from rain

Best Answer

because the sex is totally hott

Best Answer

It smells good!

Best Answer

Because water brings life. Because it washes the car. Because it can be just what the earth asks for.

Best Answer

bcuz it makes me feel like something is going on....instead of just sun...

Best Answer