Shallow, small-minded people make fun of others because it makes them feel better about themselves and their own insecurities. I don't have much respect for those kind of people.

Best Answer

It is our own deepest fears speaking.

Best Answer

I just finished taking abuse from such a person. BadassQuiat. She wrote a post suggesting depression is airborne so I told her the facts. She had about a dozen supporters and they too got my individual response. Now this idiot Badass has PM'd me and said she has schizo and depression. Yet she makes jokes of it to ecourage ignorance. She's the worst of all as she has it already.<br />
In her short post I told her and the rest I could read depression into the small amount that she wrote. I was spot on. I can see it in any writing. She's the sort of person who deserves those illnesses as she creates misinformation about them while she has it and should know better.<br />
Frankly, she disgusts me. I've had depression for nearly 50 years you see and in the last 5 years have finally found peace and safety, no fear, anxiety ot bad times. I call it content but most other I believe call this happiness. Which it is. But vigilance is critical as if I relax it is still there. There is NO cure you see. I'm strong enough to correct anyone who says dumb things like she did. I don't even notice the hurt they try and inflict on me. I see the hurt they inflict on others ans take them down. As long as it takes, and they always run away.

Best Answer

i am sorry to hear of your suffering, and the bad treatment you have had from people.
No one deserves to have these terrible illnesses, or to be treated in such dispecable ways
blessed Be
Misty

Best Answer

I often wonder this as well. In one Iraqi village I visited while deployed the whole town would abuse a boy just because he was deaf. SMH

Best Answer