Naly Naly 31-35, F 17 Answers Oct 24, 2009

Because most people are not kind and they see someone kind as a threat. I also believe that mean people are jealous because they are so bitter, so when they see genuine kindness,it shines a light on their inhuman behavior and convicts them. People don't like to see their faults.

Best Answer

because some people are actually kind because they are weak, because they are afraid of confrontation.

Best Answer

Because if you are being kind, then you most likely aren't being aggressive. A lot of people best understand aggression, and submission, so if you aren't being aggressive then they just assume that you are being submissive. If you aren't though, when they test the waters they should see immediately that you aren't in fact weak as they presumed and will back off. If they don't back off, then more than likely, YOU have mistaken weakness for kindness.

Best Answer

I believe it is because if kindness is alien to you and you label it weakness then that person is in a position of fear...Most of us fear what we do not understand, but with understanding comes acceptance....To be able to be selfless and kind comes from inner strength not weakness...I should know....I am like that most of the time...I get criticsised all the time and was told today that a special pearson in my life dosnt believe that the word no is in my vocab.....it is....when i need it.

Best Answer

Because that is what they were taught. They don't understand that kindness is a strength it takes a lot to give to people sometimes. Yet it is so easy, for people to just walk by someone in need. It is sad.

Best Answer

For the same reason the same people mistake crying as a sign of weakness. Go figure..... Even Jesus wept.

Best Answer

Some times being to kind to a person is not so good thay will take advantage of you and than you find that out the hard way when it's too late, Your best friend in life will always be your self, :)

Best Answer

what pickynancy said

Best Answer

perhaps because they are bitter inside and they will criticize all?

Best Answer

people are always looking for a easy way in,into your life--and your kindness is always the way,or so they think in the beginning--then when you come to sense,and well you show the natural side,,they seem to weasel there way from you--here today,,gone tommorrow....

Best Answer

Because stupidity is an illness of the mind not recognized by the DSM IV. Henceforth, people that suffer from stupidity will do stupid things like mistaking kindness for weakness, and stealing chocolate from me among other things. =D

Best Answer

Those of us who confuse the difference are usually people who are rarely kind at all. When we meet a person who is generally kind we tend to think they are because of fear or fear of rejection. So we automatically take advantage of that assumption. Even though deep inside us we might acknowledge that this person is genuinely kind to everyone, we still tend to ignore that information only because it makes us feel better that we stand stronger then they do. This is where Bullying comes to play in most situations.

Best Answer

I totally agree bullies they are bad rotten eggs lucifers cockroaches so I call em! Ka pew sputum

Best Answer