I understand some people don't agree and think it's nasty or that they don't get how you can be gay and not straight. But whats more nasty is when your so rude and ignorant your trying to make people just like you. and not let them love who they love. Why do people do this? i never get a good answer its sad!
Stormwind2 Stormwind2 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Yes, let us do what we want to do and stop thinking that what you believe is how the world should be. I mean who the hell are these people that think that they and their opinions are the greatest in the world, and that no one else is allowed to do as they please.

Best Answer

there's nothing wrong with being gay :) don't mind what other people think of you... as long as you're doing what you think is making you happy.. then go!.. you are in charge of your own happiness.. don't let them drive your car :)

Best Answer

Their too nosey and controlling.

Best Answer

The real reason? I don't know. Why? Because they've never truly admitted to it.<br />
My opinion is that they're brainwashed and sucked up into the power of God who they think that if they follow ever rule of the bible that they'll go to heaven. They think that they're helping gay people by trying to make them "repent" and see that we're made for pro creation. Honestly, in this day and age, we don't need anymore people born. there are millions of babies being put up for adoption who need our love more than anything else.<br />
I mean, it's why I'm not religious. It seems like you have to do a crap load of work just to get somewhere and be happy for the rest of your days. It seems like Jesus and God are people who are making us live hell just to get us to heaven. I believe that everyone has a chance. That there is no hell, there is no sin, nothing.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Because they feel insecure about their own sexuality. They fear they will be 'corrupted'

Best Answer

I agree. They need to get over it and move on with their own life.

Best Answer