I personally don't like going because of my past and because people talk behind my back about me half of which isn't true and they fail to mention their own faults. I know this cause I've asked, but I don't like being prejudged. I wish that I could just be myself and deal with whatever is physically wrong with me or my children.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 6 Answers Nov 9, 2009

Fear.

Best Answer

You question after reading the short narrative explores more than just one question. Without the narrative I will answer your question. The bottom line is money. Think about it, when someone doesn't have any money they will have to go to a county hospital. However, if you have life insurance and is able to pay for the co-pay and any other expenses then that person will utilize their health insurance. Otherwise it is at the county that more and more people are going to. Secondly people will talk themselves out of being sick. People have a tendency to brush off anything that ails them physically up to the point where they are not ambulatory. This is a problem because it cost less money to be on a preventative program than one in which the ER is used for what a person doctor visit can and will do for the the person.

Best Answer

fear of the truth. its easy to ignor somthing thats wrong with you. i mean you really never go to the hospital or doctors when there is nothing wrong. so hospital = bad news. and it also = bills. its like getting a HIV test becuse you want to know if you have it or you dont.... but in the back of your head you dont want to go and get it done....because it could be positive.

Best Answer

Because I don't want the doctor to make me cough. I will not be held accountable for popping it off in his/her eye.

Best Answer

didnt get it! u dont want to go to hospital coz ppl r talkin abt that! they must be really outta their mind or having no life!<br />
i dont like going to hospital coz i hate the attention! never to forget i hate doctors and medications.

Best Answer