Is that mean they want a debate???
FriendsForEverandEver FriendsForEverandEver 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 19, 2013 in Community

Looking for validation, I suppose. You never know when someone with more experience might come up with a very good reason you better not do it the way you were thinking of doing it.

Best Answer

Welcome to EP! :D

Best Answer

*blinks* I am not new.. Anyway, thanks :)

Best Answer

I think it's a way of participating without a lot of risk.

What I do NOT understand is when people ask serious questions, but then end it with "LOL". It's one thing to laugh nervously in person when talking about a tough or sensitive subject... but to "laugh" nervously in a post? Just very odd to me. I suppose it's a safety net in case anyone calls them on it... they can back off and say they were just kidding.

Best Answer

I think most folks who have a fairly fixed answer are either looking for a debate or validation for what's on their mind. I know I do. This is a great place to try out a theory. Sometimes, even the idiots think of things I didn't, but probably should have.

Best Answer

I think it's cuz they're insecure about what they believe and want to beat everyone up who doesn't agree instead of being challenged in their thinking.

Best Answer

Yeah.. sounds reasonable

Best Answer

Looking for people who agree with them usually

Best Answer

lolz.. may be haha

Best Answer

a discussion perhaps...

Best Answer

Hm... you think so?

Best Answer

Yeah that is mean I think they just want to show off.

Best Answer

hm,, may be

Best Answer